Author Topic: Oceanspirit Dennis: The Full Name Of This Game Won't Fit..SOURCE AVAILABLE!  (Read 9113 times)

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2017, for his work to help AGS games reach the widest possible audience - through popular distribution platforms (Steam, Galaxy) as well as other operating systems (Android, Linux)
My thanks and congratulations to all of you who have played and faced the anguish of scoring 0 of the 800 possible points.

In addition to what I already said before (after Sylvr's post):

Spoiler: ShowHide

Jonathan Wedge

• It's the time of ICEY!!!
Thanks Eggie.

I am finally able to download the game at work after some internet problems yesterday so I can't wait to give it a try.

Jonathan Wedge

In a sense that is true. And I will explain why my OSD games follow there own story with my next OSD game. :=

And please tell me your not supposed to be able to beat seph?

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • I'm back, baby!
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Ponch worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Having just played through as the clown, I must ask: Ben, do you have any voice left at all now?  :o

Mr Flibble

• In There Like SwimWear!
Play through as meeee (as soon as I play myself and figure out who I am exactly)
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • I'm back, baby!

Use the root beer on LeChuck! But this game has no root beer. And no LeChuck!

Also, unlocked five different characters so far!  :=
« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2011, 23:54 by Ponch »

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2017, for his work to help AGS games reach the widest possible audience - through popular distribution platforms (Steam, Galaxy) as well as other operating systems (Android, Linux)
In a sense that is true. And I will explain why my OSD games follow there own story with my next OSD game. :=

Heh, just poking a bit of fun at you. Actually added that bit before I even started thinking about voice actors. But of course until your games start firing cannonballs I'll still maintain that they aren't "cannons". :=

Regarding Sephiroth:

No, you can't beat him directly. Not even if you turn on God Mode. You have to do something different.

There's someone else there you can talk to!

Use the root beer on LeChuck! But this game has no root bear. And no LeChuck!

Also, unlocked five different characters so far!  :=

Wrong!

Using the root beer on LeChuck is only how you FINISH the game. You still score 0 of 800 points that way.

You have to learn how to Control the game if you want to Win.

Also (characters):

For those of you not aware, there are several unlockable characters in this game. Think you have what it takes to Play As Ray? Why not try telling the game?

Remember, spelling matters.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 00:12 by monkE3y_05_06 »

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • I'm back, baby!
Well, since I haven't played MI since it was on floppy disks, apparently I'm off to the googles!  ::)

Sylvr

• I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with translating
    • I can help with voice acting
Still can't figure it out. :(
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • I'm back, baby!
Still can't figure it out. :(

I know you can do it, Oceanspirit Sylvr! I believe in you! You just have to learn to control yourself in battle to win!  8)

Also, isn't Oceanspirit Dennis an open source series? Where's the source code, monkey? I know you created OSD, AGS, and Square Enix, but that doesn't mean you can hold out on us!

Jonathan Wedge

Heh, just poking a bit of fun at you. Actually added that bit before I even started thinking about voice actors. But of course until your games start firing cannonballs I'll still maintain that they aren't "cannons". :=

Regarding Sephiroth:

No, you can't beat him directly. Not even if you turn on God Mode. You have to do something different.

There's someone else there you can talk to!

It's cool I actually laughed when I seen that. How do u turn on god mod, And I will see what I can do.

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
I'm going to post the source after significantly more of the cheat codes have been discovered and posted/hinted at by people in spoiler tags.

By the way, for those of you who have one the game, I'll start posting more direct hints once one of you manages to:

POST THE MESSAGE THAT I TOLD YOU TO WHEN YOU WON THE GAME.

:=

TheRoger

• Old pic got blocked...
    • I can help with translating
Re: 83 chars!!!
« Reply #32 on: 12 Jul 2011, 08:17 »
Probably one of the best games I played lately. Now I want to create an OSD game.  ;D  Is there a template of any OSD game?Found it!

I scored 800 points, where is my bonus CD?
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 08:23 by TheRoger »

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
I PM'd you details. ;) I'll post the link here spoiler'd later, but for now people are still trying to figure out how to win, and that is indeed one of the perks of winning, so don't want to just give that away just yet! ;)

Also, what's 83 chars?

Oh, and I know nothing of any OSD template. I used the Verbcoin Template that I wrote in designing this game. :=

Edit: Just had a thought and it worked brilliantly. My webhost gives me access to .htaccess, so I was able to just add a rewrite rule. Works perfectly. :)
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 10:19 by monkE3y_05_06 »

ThreeOhFour

• Wild colonial boy.
    • ThreeOhFour worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • ThreeOhFour worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Having just played through as the clown, I must ask: Ben, do you have any voice left at all now?  :o

I do not.

I actually sacrificed my vocal chords and abilities to speak in order to make this entry in the OSD franchise as amazing as possible. I may be a mute forever, but for OSD it is worth it.

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
Ben304 is the most amazing, wonderful creature to ever have blessed MonkeyMoto Productions, Inc. with his presence.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 10:24 by monkE3y_05_06 »

ThreeOhFour

• Wild colonial boy.
    • ThreeOhFour worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • ThreeOhFour worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Aw man, pretty sure we need to hug it out now...  :=

Grundislav

• AGS Baker
  • Brogan
    • Grundislav worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Grundislav worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Hey, I sacrificed my gonads to perform Jessica! Where's the love for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

(Just kidding I've already gotten lots of love)
A Golden Wake
Visit my Games Page           Read my Development Blog

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • I'm back, baby!
Hey, I sacrificed my gonads to perform Jessica! Where's the love for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

A sterling performance, Grundy. You brought a whole new level of sex appeal to Jessica. :-*

ddq

• Mittens Serf
  • Let's talk mergers
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2015, for the AdventureX 2015 Live Stream
    • ddq worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
For maximum enjoyment,
At the main menu, type "playasshadow".

I don't know what an ass hadow is, but all I know is it makes the game better.

Alternatively, type playas[character name here] to play as anyone else, (Sephiroth, Jessica, etc.)